AOHARU


Today I was looking in the Aoharu mainstore and I found some amazing releases!
Sporty, casual but really stylish and very very detailed , this jeans jacket called Dungaree is available in different colors and it's amazing. I really love the piece attachments and the belt is also included. All the sculpty prims have the resize so you can easily edit them for your shape.
I decide to match this jeans jacket with another Aoharu new release, a really cute lace ruffle skirt, available in two colors ( white and black ).
For add a final touch, sculpty feet sandals from Aoharu too and.. I think I'm ready for a casual style for this hot summer! What do you think? :)

Jeans Jacket: AOHARU_DungareeLongShirt_LightBlue NEW

Skirt: AOHARU_LaceRuffleSkirt_White NEW

Sandals: AOHARU_WALK_EthnicBijouSandals_Onyx

Hair: TRUTH - Eloise- Brown

Comments

Popular Posts