Donna Flora - Movie Star



I so love Donna Flora's creations and today I would like to show you her new release which is simpl stunning!

I've never seen something so elegant and classic as this new *Movie Star* outfit and I think you will fall in love too.
I was impressed by the sculpted furcoat which falls gently in the ground, following a realistic shape ( for the animalist, don't worry, it's synthetic fur ) and the originality of this coat is brilliant.
What about the dress? long and synuous, made with strass with a wide collar on the back that is so sexy and elegant at the same time.



You can choose to wear also the dress without the coat and you will still look fab!
When I'm wearing it I feel as a real DIVA and the name of this dress "Movie Star" is perfect!
You will find this amazing outfit also in black color!



Other new releases are waiting for you in Donna Flora mainstore as also the jewels I worn for the final of MVW competition and the fab traditional gown worn by MVW Miss France Fauve Beaumont!
What are you waiting for?
Visit Donna Flora mainstore

Comments

Popular Posts