Donna Flora - New Releases



Time for new releases also for Donna Flora!
I usually review Donna Flora's jewels but I have to say that Squinternet is also a great artist with outfits and dress too!

The two new dress are: Kasumi and Manuela.

Manuela
is a very chic and glam dress available in different pastel color.

This dress is half sculpted ( as most of Donna Flora's c
reations ) and with a great style.
I think Manuela should be perfect for a cocktail party , most of all if you want to stylish yourself in a vintage mood.



Kasumi
is a really really ( e when I say really..I mean REALLY ) elegant dress!

When I had my first look on it I suddenly thought that reppresents the classic dress for the classy and elegant woman from the 50th ages, that classical style that will belong forever in our minds.

The sculpted sleeves are..amazing!
They are composed by a bounch of roses and flowers that you can also wear separately for embellish one of your favourites dress.

If you have an attention look to the texture of the Kasumi dress you will notice that it's so realistic, it seems a real silk texture. Two amazing releases that you cannot miss!
Visit Donna Flora mainstore!

Comments

Popular Posts