LoQ hairs


I know that in this days I'm a little bit quite, but I'm working so hard for the Miss Virtual World competition ( I'm finalist as Miss Italy yayy! ) and so I have a little less time to dedicate for the blog.
But... today I would like to introduce you another brand that make wonderful hair!
LoQ is an amazing store where you can find some cute and really stylish hair with yummy names !



Casual, sexy and chic hair, you will find all here inside this amazing store.
The textures are well defined and you will love each style!
I'm showing only two of an entire incredible collection, but I promise you that I will show you more ;)
For now, I suggest to you to visit LoQ hairs mainstore, you won't regret it! ♥


Style Card:

Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Breve - Black

"LoQ Hairs" Cafe Corretto

Jewels: Donna Flora - AZIZA

Dress: Blaze* Crush Tube Dress - Silk Mauve

Cape: Mimikri - Helena Leather Cape black

Feathers: Miamai_Halloween_BlackBird Lust







Comments

Popular Posts