My Precious - new releases


And yes, time for a new collection also in My Precious store!

Today I would like to show you the lastest releases from this amazing and extremely elegant store!

Moment
and Silence are both my favourites dress from the lastest collection.
Why? because I always loved the poofy and big dress!


Since when I was a little girl I always dreamed to wear a dress like this, with an empire and big gown that makes me feel as a real princess, and Moment and Silence are what I was always dreaming for!

Moment
is a soft, pink and delicated dress.
The poofy skirt is embellished with pink roses and petals and the lace gown make an amazing movement!

Silence
is more sophysticated: the silk and lace mixed together creating an elegant and austere dress.




I've choose to wear the Mystery hair , also available in My Precious store, and they fit so well on it!!!

Visit My Precious Mainstore and grab your favourite dreaming dress!!
You will not regret it!



Comments

Popular Posts