Look # 07


Today was my "shopping day"! \O/
I went in fri.day mainstore and I found an amazing sale!! You will find all the items in the store at a reduced price!
I bought some hair and they are so cute!( You will find the single color pack for a price of 75 l$! )
I also went to have a look in the "dressing room" and , omg , I totally went out of my mind 'cause they have great stuff from the best designers of SL.
I bought the lovely skin from TULI , Gina, for only 65 l and this amazing pair of jeans from R.icielli also this with a cheaper price!
I really suggest you to go there and have a look, you will do your best shopping with a very good price!


Hair: fri. - Melanie.2 - Blonds ( 75 l$ )

Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01 ( 65 l $ )

Necklace: [MANDALA]Pearl Rain Jewelry Set/Cream Gold

Belt: *COCO*_WideBelt_Brown

Jacket: =DeLa*= Short Jacket "Bette" White

Shirt: Freesoul french lace corsage brown

Pants: R.icielli - SHINY minitop/ nude + ETA jeans /fresh

Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Brown Leather

Pose: [LAP]

Comments

Popular Posts