Al Vulo - Sugar


Today I would like to speak about a new skin brand I've discovered since some days from one of my flickr friends ( Thank youu anna *-* ).
The brand is knowed as Al Vulo! and I was speachless when I discovered that it's an Italian brand!! ( woooot )!

I have to say that this brand offers a high quality section of woman skins with such great details and lovely lovely faces!




The one I'm showing you today is -Sugar- since is the one I loved most ( even if is not one of their lastes releases which are supercool too! ) !

I fall in love with this cute and angelic face, I choosed it in pale color but you can also find it in a tan and darker tone.

Inside the pack you will find also the possibility to wear your skin in different ways: in fact there is a good choise between clavage, deepest and softness makeups, hairbase and so on.



So, what else can I say.. for sure to visit this brand which really deserve more attention!

Visit Al Vulo! Mainstore!

Italians rulezzzzzzzzz ^-^


Comments

Popular Posts