**DD Style** Angels Milena gown from MVW 2011


Yes!!! My gown is finally out and I'm so happy about that!!!!
After months of hard psychological stress inflict by me to the designer ( and sister ) trying to hurry her in putting the dress on sale, finally the so desired creation is out!!!!!
"Angels Milena" gown is .... how can I say it.. all that I dreamed so far!
I've worked a lot together with the designer Dadina Dosei above the project of this gorgeous gown and the finally result is stunning.
When I wore it for the first time I felt as a real princess and every time I wear it it's an incredible emotion!
You can find my precious gown in **DD Style** Mainstore!
The jewels are not included but you can find them in Donna Flora mainstore, search for the "Angels" set available in gold and black version!


Comments

Popular Posts