Slut



Here's a new release from Slut!
Today I was in a "casual and sexy" mood and this new releases are perfect for this style!
I'm wearing the Slut D.Dress in Cherry color which is soo sexy!
Infact this dress have an half uncovered part ( that I'm hiding - yes I'm a little bit shy hihi - with my new Magica hair ) that makes this dress so fierce and sexy.
I'm also wearing the new Leggins from Slut that you can find in several colors, all great!
If you love the underground, casual and sexy style... Slut is the brand for you!
Visit Slut mainstore



Style Card:

Hair: Magika // Brown Pack // Dara

Dress: Slut D.Dress in Cherry

Leggins: Slut Leggins [fp]

Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Moxie Patent Red

Bubblegum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum!

Bangles: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/RED Fur,leather, Nail & ring


Comments

Popular Posts