*SoliDea FoliEs*** New release



I have to say a big THANK YOU to Mimmi Boa for letting me know about this wonderful shop named *SoliDea FoliEs***!!!
I've already done a post about *SoliDea FoliEs*** creations and today I would like to show you their new releases which are absolutely fab!



All the *SoliDea FoliEs*** creations are a masterpiece that you cannot miss, I still wonder how did I live for so long without them!




All the accessories are perfect if you want to create a truly unique and inimitable style.

From elegant and romantic to gothic, all you need is here!




You MUST have to visit this incredible store and I'm sure you will not regret it and you are going to love it so much that you will not being able to to do more for less.
Visit *SoliDea FoliEs*** mainstore!



Style Card:

[1st pict ] *SoliDea FoliEs* Hair/1/

[2nd pict ] *Solidea Folies* MATA

[3rd pict ] *Solidea Folies* Madame/Headpiece

[4th pict ] *SoliDea FoliEs* Butterfly Circle

Comments

Popular Posts